Not a lot to report today. I spent the day cutting plywood and nailing it on the roof. The four smaller pieces are about 22" wide, so I had to cut the plywood lengthwise. I also cut some long pieces about 3" wide to fill in the gaps at the peak. The wind picked up a bit this afternoon, so I had to carefully raise the panels up my ladder between gusts. I have about 3/4 of the roof covered with plywood. I'll probably cover the finished side with builder's paper tomorrow after work, just in case we get thunderstorms. I drove some extra timber lock screws down through the top plates and into every other stud. I figure the extra steel can't hurt. I also bought some primer this weekend. The T1-11 side panels will go up next and I want to prime them as soon as they go up. Hopefully the wall siding will add more rigidity to my shed. I can feel some slight motion now when I am up on the roof.