I assembled the top of the 4th wall today. I ran out of room on my deck for assembly, so I angled the top of the wall onto the deck and attached the end rafters. I raised the bottom of the wall on blocks to make it level.
I used my other circular saw for the 45 degree cuts today, and it did a better job. The angular adjustment on this saw is more precise.
What I don't like is that this saw does not have a safety switch on it. It also doesn't have a trigger guard so you have to be careful where you put your index finger.
This wall was heavy and the base of the wall was off the platform on the grass. I used two 2x4's on the ground to slide the wall over to the deck. Then I put scrap 2x4's under the wall, one side at a time, to slowly raise the wall up to the deck.
I had to persuade one of the corners into position before nailing it together.
All walls up and nailed together.
I started the cutting and assembly of the first roof panel as well. My plan is to get the 4 roof panels made when I come home from work this week and then raise the roof next weekend.