Wednesday, September 27, 2017

September 2017 progress

I continued working on the plumbing drains, especially under the kitchen sink. I ran out of 90 degree elbows for the vent line, so I will finish that next trip.

I replaced my old black chimney pipe with some new ones from the same manufacturer that made the class A stainless pipe on the roof.  The new pipe is better made and has a telescoping section of pipe. This will allow me to remove the pipe for cleaning from the inside without having to move the stove. I built a test fire Saturday morning.

I painted the boards for my rear soffits. When I put up the front soffits, I painted them after they were up and had to deal with paint dripping on my head. I learned my lesson!

This is a view inside the cabin looking west from the kitchen area.

No comments:

Post a Comment