I finally got my door installed today. This has been the most time consuming part of my build so far. Luckily I cut my T1-11 siding precisely enough that the door fit on my first fit check. I removed the door and put an entire tube of caulk down on the floor under the door. I was able to lift the door into place by myself. If my SS had been on a trailer, I would have needed help or some saw horses to get it up and into place. I braced the door with a 2x4 to make sure it didn't fall out of the opening, while I shimmed and checked that it was plumb on the inside.
After the door was secure, I removed the shipping hardware and tested for smooth operation. Once I was satisfied that the door was useable, I fitted the last piece of T1-11 siding to the right of the door.
I installed the door knob and latching hardware. Now that I can lock the door, I can leave my tools inside. No more lugging my tools from the garage out to the shed.
My SS shed now has it's first furniture: a folding chair!
I moved my windows into the shed from the garage. My plan is to now finish putting a coat of primer on the outside of the shed and installing vertical trim boards at the corners. Then I should be ready to install the windows. I need some light and ventilation in here!