I spent 3 days before Christmas, finishing the east gable end and taping the exterior seams. The goal was to get the house as weather tight as possible before the snow comes. This may be my last trip up until the spring.
Here is the interior of the east gable end. There will eventually be a window in the middle.
Here is the exterior view. I still need to cut a triangular piece at the peak, but that will probably wait until spring
I taped the joints on two sides and all 4 corners.
I added some sheathing on top of the rear wall to keep the snow out.
Here is an interior view looking toward the kitchen on the left and bathroom on the right.
Here is a view in the other direction of the living area.